Strategic planning, research and analysis, stakeholder engagement
Lola Zhang is a senior research analyst who brings market research, business intelligence, critical examination and data interpretation skills to projects. Her creative background is leveraged to help turn complexity into clarity by visualizing and mapping complicated scenarios.
At Nordicity, she has worked on multiple digital strategies and transformation projects as well as projects covering business strategy, commercial due diligence and financial modelling. She enjoys staying on top of the ever-evolving media and technology ecosystem and helping clients in navigating these sectors.
Previously, Lola worked for a technology, media, and telecom venture capital fund as an analyst. She has also worked at a media advisory firm in Beijing providing strategic consultancy to a range of clients. Lola has business experience in China and keeps track of the country’s policy and legislative developments affecting business. During her MBA, Lola worked for a Canadian media production and distribution company where she supported both research and television production teams.
- Shanghai Institute of Visual Art, Fudan University, Completed the foundation year towards a Bachelor’s degree
- B.A., Art & Design, University of Leeds
- M.A., Curating, University of the Arts London
- MBA, Arts, Media & Entertainment specialization, Schulich School of Business, Toronto
- The Osgoode Certificate in Entertainment Law
Lola is fluent in English and Mandarin